Friday, July 24, 2009

Kidspiration

Hello everyone. Have you all heard about Kidspiration? This is an awesome program made for K-5th grade students to help them develop thinking skills in all areas. My favorite part is that it provides templates for all sorts of graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts. Check it out! This is a link for a 30 day trial.

http://www.edsoft.com.au/main-what-s-hot-/kidspiration-free-trial.html

Also this link gives ideas of how teachers out there are using Kidspiration in all content areas.

www.northcanton.sparcc.org/~elem/kidspiration/collection.html


CB

5 comments:

  1. This is great information. How did you learn of this? I will download the trial when school starts to try it out. Thank you for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes I used this to create a lesson while doing my bachelors at UTPA. This is a fun program to use. To bad it is only a trial. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful resource...don't you just hate 30 day trials...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good resource for all educators regardless of grade level. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to a training on Kidspiration offered by my school district. I went back to campus and explain how this could be a great teaching resource. Unfortunately at that moment, there were no funds to purchase the program. That was 2 years ago! Thank you for reminding me, I'll follow up on it. It is a great program to use.

    ReplyDelete